Registration Requirements: NO EXCEPTIONS
- Student must be 14½ years of age by the class start date
A Parent or Legal Guardian as well as every enrolled student is required to attend the first class session and must bring the following original documents.
Registration and Payment Methods:
- Student Birth Certificate
- Student Social Security Card
- Parent or Legal Guardian's Valid Driver's License
Class tuition is $340 and payment is required at the time of registration. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and classes fill quickly. There are three methods of registration.
- Online: Register online by selecting the link below. For those registering online, it is best to create a student profile on the registration site prior to the opening of registration. (Credit and Debit Cards are accepted.)
- Phone: Call Sentinel High School (406)728-2403 or The Lifelong Learning Center (406)549-8765. (Credit and Debit Cards are accepted.)
- On Site: Register at one of the following locations. (Credit/Debit Card, Cash or Checks made payable to MCPS are accepted.)
Sentinel High School
901 South Ave. West
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The Lifelong Learning Center
310 South Curtis
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Online Waiting Lists
- If a class if full, the registration system will create a waiting list and date/time stamps records to maintain the order.
- No payment is required to be placed on a waiting list, however you must complete the "check out" process and you will receive an email confirmation that you are on the waiting list.
- Waiting lists are purged once a class has started and placement on a waiting list does not give preference for enrollment in subsequent classes.
Cancelation and Refund Policy
- Cancelations must be made by calling Sentinel High School (406-728-2403) and speaking with Andrea Schlueter. Cancelation requests made via email, voice mail or any other means will not be accepted.
- Refund Policy
- If canceled 96 hours prior to the class start time, a full refund will be received.
- If canceled within 96 hours of the class time start, a 75% refund will be received.
- There is no refund available after the class has started or for failure to attend the first class session with the required documentation.