Request for Qualifications
The voters of Missoula County, Montana approved funding for the design, construction and renovation of Washington Middle School. The Board of Trustees of Missoula County Public Schools (the "District") requires the services of a competent General Contractor/Construction manager(s) (GC/CM), normally engaged in the profession and duly registered as a Construction Contractor in the State of Montana, to provide GC/CM services as an alternative delivery process, specifically for the following project:
Remodel/construction of Washington Middle School, 645 W. Central Ave., Missoula, MT 59801.
Eight (8) hard copies and one (1) USB Flash Drive of the response to this RFQ must be received no later than March 27, 2017, 4:00 p.m., at:
Missoula County Public Schools Business Building
Mr. Burley McWilliams
- Request for Qualifications: General Contractor/Construction Manager Services pdf
- MCA Requirements/Determination
Statement of Qualification must:
1. Follow the format outlined in the Selection Procedure.
2. Be signed by an officer or principal of your firm.
3. Be contained in a document not to exceed a total of 25 pages single side, 8-1/2 x 11 inches pages. This page limit is inclusive of all information, pictures, charts, graphs, tables, and text the proposer deems appropriate to be part of the review of the firm's qualifications. A transmittal letter and front and back cover pages are exempted from the page limit. Page size is limited to printing is acceptable) including whatever pictures, charts, graphs, tables, and text to the firm deems appropriate to be part of the review of the firm’s qualifications. A separate transmittal letter, cover page, cover sheets, sample schedules, and dividers are exempted from the page limit. The page size is limited to 8-1/2 x 11 inches, with basic text information reasonably legible. All pages shall be numbered and unique.