Call for Bids
Instruction, Office and Custodial Supplies
Notice is hereby given that Missoula County Public Schools, Missoula, Montana, will accept sealed bids for instruction, office and custodial supplies. Specifications are available at 915 South Ave. West, Missoula, MT or via email at email@example.com.
Bid Opening Date: April 6, 2017 - 3:00 p.m. (MDT)
Business Building, 915 South Ave. West, Missoula, MT
No late bids will be accepted.
- Big only specified brands. Substitutes for specified items will not be considered. If a brand is not specified, please indicate the brand name.
- Bid results will be available May 7, 2017.
If Your Bid Quotation Meets or Exceed $80,000 - THEN:
- All bids must be accompanied by a certified check, cashier's check, U.S. currency, money order, or bid bond in the amount of at least 10% of the bid amount.
- The District reserves the right to reject any and all bids, and if all bids are rejected, to re-advertise under the same or new specifications, or to make such an award as in the judgment of its officials best meets the District's requirements.
- The District reserves the right to waive any technicality or informality in the bidding process which is not of substantial nature.
- Anyone attending the bid opening or any other meeting associated with this bid, and needs accommodations for a disability is requested to notify Rebecca Myers (406)728-2400, ext. 3036 two days in advance to make arrangements for any special accommodations.
- All bids submitted through the mail must be plainly marked on the outside of the envelope: Instruction, Office and/or Custodial Supplies Bid.
All items are to be F.O.B. Missoula, Montana
For information on bid requirements contact:
Phone: (406)728-2400, ext. 3036