Elementary (K-8) Operations Levy
Missoula County Public Schools will have an elementary (K-8) operation levy of $804,861 on the May 2, 2017 school elections ballot.
What does an operations levy support?
- Instructional programs and materials
- Extra-curricular programs
- Employee salaries and benefits
- Natural gas
- Other General Fund expenditures
What does an operations levy not support?
- Transportation of students
- Facility maintenance and repairs
- New construction
- Facility remodeling
What will the operations levy cost?
- $9.92/year on a home with an assessed value of $100,000
- $19.84/year on a home with an assessed value of $200,000
Ballots will be mailed to voters in mid-April and must be returned by 8 p.m. on Tuesday, May 2, 2017. Ballots can be returned by mail or dropped off.
Drop Off Locations
- Missoula County Elections Office - 200 West Broadway
- Missoula County Fairgrounds (Fine Arts Building) - 1101 South Ave. West
Available only on May 2nd.
- Chief Charlo Elementary - 5600 Longview Drive
- Rattlesnake Elementary - 1220 Pineview Drive